Engineer1010
Engineer1010, Engineer
Experience:  MS Electrical and Computer Engg.
16465236

How do I scan a document to put into my computer? Canon

Customer Question

How do I scan a document to put into my computer?
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Canon MG3050
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have placed document onto scanner but don't know how to transfer the image to the computer
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Canon Pixma MG3050
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: Only got the printer Friday. First chance to try and copy document onto computer
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: I did not have to with my former scanner. It allowed me to set it to send to computer
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Just want to save copies of various illustrations into a folder on my computer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sjena1982 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent independent online technical support site.
I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Please click the link below and download the printer software and install it.Then using this software you can print/scan to the computer

http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/0/0100007610/01/win-mg3000-1_0-n_mcd.exe