Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

We are trying to print coloured graphics in a word document.

Hello there, we are trying to print coloured graphics in a word document . on the preview they show up perfectly but only the black text prints out.
JA: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)
Customer: We have just changed the print cartridges
JA: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at the moment

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

FOLLOW UP QUESTION -> on which printer is this - make and model?

--

If you don't see a reply from me - please wait - i will reply as soon as I see it

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
canon pixma mg7751
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Still waiting

Please be patient messages are delayed

You said it prints black and white, when did it last print in color?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Printed several photos without any problems. It only occurs when trying to print colours within a word document

I see, based on the information you have provided, it seems like only word documents are printing in B/W. To ensure they print in color, you should change the settings in Word at the Print screen as follows:

In the dialog box, find and select the properties for printing in color, grayscale or black and white. Ensure Color is selected.

-----

See answer above, All I ask from you is to rate my personal experience with you, Please take a moment to rate my service (hopefully 5 stars :) ) and press submit at the top of your question page once you have a moment. This is the only way I get compensated for my time and effort. Thanks :)

if you scroll to the top of this page you will see stars to rate.