Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

Since I contacted you earlier today I have now been able to

Since I contacted you earlier today I have now been able to sort out the problem that I encountered' .
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: As i have now sorted my earler problem ,their is noneed for me to take this any further. Thank you very mch
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: Not long
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: There is no need to update my operating system as this is done regularly.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Great to hear! In order to close out this question, please select the response as Answer. This will close the question, and prevent you from getting additional notifications and emails! Marking this as Answer will also prevent you from getting additional "Premium offers and advertisements."