Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have an Epson XP355 printer. When requesting a copy on A4

I have an Epson XP355 printer. When requesting a copy on A4 plain paper the paper description automatically changes on the screen to g
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: Desk top computer
JA: How long has this been going on with your XP355?
Customer: Just today
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Not since it was recently purchased
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My original message was not complete as I meant to say that the paper description on the printer screen automatically changed to premum glossy

I'm sorry about your printer issue. I'm glad to assist you today. On your Epson printer, please go to Setup. Then select option Restore Default Settings. Then select option All except Network and confirm. Then see if you are able to make a copy now.
Please let me know if there is still any issue. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Here are the full steps:

1. Press the Home button, if necessary, on the printer.
  2. Press the arrow buttons to select option Setup and press the OK button.
  3. Press the arrow buttons to select option Restore Default Settings and press the OK button.
  4. Press the arrow buttons to select option All except Network and press the OK button.
  5. Press the OK button again.
  6. Then see if you are able to make a copy now.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorted at last -many thanks

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back anytime. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,