ManojChaitanya
ManojChaitanya,
104581933

My Brother HL 1240 Laser Printer is not working. The Ready

My Brother HL 1240 Laser Printer is not working. The Ready and Alarm lights are flashing.

Hello, My name is***** will help you resolve this issue today.

I understand that you are facing difficulties with the Brother printer. Have you made any changes recently?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No none. It was working perfectly yesterday, then I had a paper jam, I removed the paper and it wont work any more

Unplug the power cord and from the back of the printer and then from the wall outlet and then press and hold the power button on the printer for 60 seconds while the cables are still unplugged. Then connect the power cord directly to the wall power outlet and then to the back of the printer and turn the printer on normally and let me know if this helps.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No that's made no difference

Do you have any error code or message on the device?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, but this model has no screen

Okay, Please click on this blue link for more information on this and let me know if this helps.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I've lost connection. That has not helped either

Okay, You may need to contact brother directly in this regard. Would you like a phone number to speak with them?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please

Sure, Please contact Brother on 0333(###) ###-####to get help with this. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. Please rate the conversation by scrolling on to the top of this page by selecting a star to click on submit. Your feedback is important to us. Rating is now enabled at the top of this page. Use the Star rating option to submit.