Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP
Hi, this is Praveen. You have reached JustAnswer.com which is a Paid Question and Answer site. I will be helping you with your issue today.I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your hp office jet 3830 printer issue.
Which operating system you are using currently?
how is your printer connected with your system via WIFI or USB?
I recommend you below the below steps and check whether the issue is resolved.
1. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
2. Remove USB cable, if present.
3. Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
4. Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
5. Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
Good to know that your issue has been fixed.
Let us know if you need any other help.
If my effort was helpful, please rate my services.
Scroll the screen up and on the right top corner. Select the stars and click on Submit.
Your rating is important for us.