Rahul_Verma
Rahul_Verma,
104983764

I have a Canon ip7250 printer, purchased around May or June

I have a Canon ip7250 printer, purchased around May or June this year.
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: After a jammed paper incident, it is now not printing properly, eg., a page of high-quality photos moves side-to-side (as if in one of those jokey mirrors in a fairground), and normal text printing is blurry. Will I have to take it for repair, or even get a new one? (ip7250 printer)
JA: How long has this been going on with your IP7250?
Customer: As I said it started after a couple of sheets jammed, about a week ago.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: It's a Windows 10 desktop, set to update automatically.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only to ask if it's something I can fix myself (and how), or if I need to take it for repair, or to dump it. (It should be under warranty). Thanks

Hi, this is Rahul. You have reached JustAnswer.com which is a Paid Question and Answer site. I will be helping you with your issue today.

As I understand you are having issue with your Printer, I will be glad to assist you..

Please check,

If text is printing blurry, the ink cartridges may be malfunctioning. Incorrect paper choices could be the source of the problem as well. Consider these factors if your printer won't print as sharply as you need. You may only need to clean your the ink nozzles in your printer for sharp prints.

Let me know if it will help.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm printing pages of a Word document in high-quality mode onto Canon photo paper using Canon original cartridges. Some way down the page the image begins to wander to the left of the page & wanders back again. I think I must have damaged or disturbed the rollers when I pulled the jammed paper out. I suspect I shall have to take it for repair in Woking, the authorised repair place. Unless you can suggest something easy that I can do? Thanks

Yes you might be correct however you could try the below trouble shooting it might be possible that it will help.

If it will not help then you can refer the local service center for your printer.

Check your printer's paper settings.

Switch setting to Photo Paper (even if you're using plain paper) , select MATTE Photo paper, save the settings. Now try printing again.

In my case, my blurry print became razor-sharp with this setting on my Canon MG7520.

You're using more ink, but worth it if your printing an important document or shipping label.

I hope it will help.

Please feel free to reach me back.

And finally,

If you feel my effort support was helpful to you.

If yes then,

Do not forget to appreciate me with your rating.

It will increase the motivation of helping other.

Please scroll the page up and select the stars and click on a submit that's it.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I did exactly as you suggested, and the printer seems to be behaving itself now - why, I don't understand! Many thanks indeed.