rahuljaexpert
rahuljaexpert,
105246859

Mac laptop unable to down load EPSOME EASY PHOTO printer

mac laptop unable to down load EPSOME EASY PHOTO printer r3000 epsom

Hi, this is Rahul and I will be helping you with your issue today. To make sure I am giving you the correct solutions,i understand that you are facing issues with your mac laptop and the printer , correct ?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
CORRECT

Okay , Shall i take the access of your System so that i can install the drivers for the same ? Is that Okay with you ?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
THANK YOU

Okay , let me share the Link with your So that i can get the access of the same .

Please click on below link and a file will be downloaded. Click on Downloaded file and then click on RUN or OK.

When you see the file ConnectWiseControl.Client.exe, please double click on it and click on RUN or OK or ALLOW.

https://justanswer.screenconnect.com/?Session=c548e047-c2b4-43b9-836c-14f7ce80294b