Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

Printer WF-2750 Series SERIAL No. X2MW070463 When attempt

Customer Question

Printer WF-2750 Series SERIAL No. X2MW070463 When attempt made to COPY it fails with message "paper source setting is invalid" Paper tray is loaded with A4 paper and as far as I know is correctly set How do I clear this fault?
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: Medion Desk top using windows 10 its at least 10 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your WF-2750?
Customer: For about three weeks. Has copied OK in the past
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Windows 10 seems to update regularly about second tuesday of month .
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Am unable to think of anything else that might help
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about your printer issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Please do the foll0wing steps on your printer:

1. Press the up or down arrow button, select option Setup, and press the OK button.
  2. Press the up or down arrow button, select option Restore Default Settings, and press the OK button.
  3. Press the up or down arrow button, select option Clear All Data and Settings and press the OK button.
  4. Press the up arrow button to confirm.
  5. Then see if you are able to make a copy fine now.

That should work. Also, if you have problem with printing from a computer or device, then do the Wi-Fi Setup / Wizard option on the printer. You can click on the website below for the full instructions / illustrations:

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd5/cpd51270/source/printers/source/networking/tasks/wf2750/network_setting_panel_wf2750.html

Please let me know if there is still issue. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,