Rafi
Rafi, Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

How can I connect my IPad to the PIXMA TR 4500 series

Customer Question

How can I connect my IPad to the PIXMA TR 4500 series printer?
JA: How are you connecting to your Pixma: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: Wirelessly
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: I have just bought the new printer and connected it with a wire to my MacbookPro but I would like to connect both IPad and MacbookPro wirelessly?
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Rafi replied 12 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is Rafi. I am happy to be assisting you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. May I know what you have done so far?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have managed to connect my MacbookPro to the printer using a lead but what i want to do is to connect that and our two iPads to the printer wirelessly
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you for the offer but I do not need a phone call
Expert:  Rafi replied 11 days ago.

Were you able to connect it to it before?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have explained that I have only just bought the printer and am trying to connect it wirelessly for the first time