Tech Expert
Tech Expert, Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

I have a canon pixma TS5100. i have a hp computer but cannot

Customer Question

i have a canon pixma TS5100. i have a hp computer but cannot print from it via printer. computer says fault with printer. checked printer which says "the size of papre loade in cassette is ifferent from print settings"
JA: How are you connecting to your Pixma: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: wireless
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: I bought the printer 6 months ago an it worke ffine with my ol pc which was a brother dcp an the laptop worked on winows 7. the present laptop works on winows 10.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just want to print from my pc to thro my printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tech Expert replied 7 months ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your printer. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
May I know whom I am chatting with?

May I know if you are still connected with me?

Hello, I noticed you haven’t had time to respond to my inquiry, so based on the information you have given me for your printer, this is the best answer that I am able to provide at this time. If this does not solve your issue, please feel free to come back and provide me with more information and I will do my best to help you find a solution.

Click on the below link and follow the instructions on it.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART169818&actp=RSS