Tech Expert
Tech Expert, Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

My printer has become disconnected from my router, Samsung

Customer Question

My printer has become disconnected from my router
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Samsung CLX-6260FW
JA: How long has this been going on with your CLX-6260FW?
Customer: Since it ran out of paper this morning after priting one page. I put in more paper and it said it had a paper jam. I took some paper out and checked all visible orifices for a paper jam, but there isn't one. WhileI was doing this the cable connecting the printer to the router came out, but i've replaced it, and it still says it's disconnected.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: I'm not sure, but probably when I was connected to fibre and a new router was installed.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so...
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tech Expert replied 7 months ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your printer. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
May I know whom I am chatting with?

May I know if you are still connected with me?

Hello, I noticed you haven’t had time to respond to my inquiry, so based on the information you have given me for your printer, this is the best answer that I am able to provide at this time. If this does not solve your issue, please feel free to come back and provide me with more information and I will do my best to help you find a solution.

Click on the below link and follow the steps on it to connect the printer to your wifi network.

http://www.samsungsetup.com/ts/manual/Samsung%20C2670%20Series/English/manual/BABBHHBB.htm

https://youtu.be/4ZlS3stq2uE