Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

Started a password in correctly. How do I delete and start

Customer Question

Started a password ***** correctly. How do I delete and start again
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: MX 470 Prisma
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I need to know how to delete a mistyped passcode. I have just tried pressing the letter and return keys.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 8 days ago.

I'm sorry about your printer issue. I'm glad to assist you today. If this is about the Wi-Fi / wireless password ***** the printer, then to delete a character, you can press the back curved arrow button. If needed, you can just start over: Turn off the printer, then disconnect the power cord from the printer. Then re-connect, and turn on the printer. Then do the Menu / Setup > Wireless Setup Wizard option on the printer again. Please click on the website below for the instruction video for how to set up the Wi-Fi / wireless connection on your Canon printer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8gzyZyRU18

- If needed, you can download / install the printer driver / software at the website below:

https://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_mx_series/pixma_mx475.html?type=drivers

If there is still issue, please let me know if there is any error or message, and if you have a Windows or Mac computer. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thankyou

You're welcome. Please let me know if there is still issue later. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.