Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Went through the list you sent it appeared to start up

went through the list you sent it appeared to start up normally but then came up with the same b200 fault, and when I then tried to print a test page, despite having cancelled the items in the queue refused to print the test page saying the printer was busy, but nothing was listed in the print queue

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

The dreaded B200 Error on your Canon Printer usually indicates that the print head has died! Next method to try is to reload the printers drivers as the B200 error code can be caused in some cases by a corrupted Driver. 5. Try turning the printer off and unplugging it at the wall for at least 2 hours

Try this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxhkgrozauY

-------------

Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
it has taken a long time, but while what was printing before was fine I have spent all day cleaning the print head to now get to where it prints as it should again and no warning light coming on all the time, so thank you

Pleasure assisting you. Thanks for allowing me to help you out today.