Rafi
Rafi, Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

Bought three colour ink cartridges and installed all three.

Customer Question

Bought three colour ink cartridges and installed all three. A new black cartridge had been installed a week earlier. The red arrow continued to flash. what can I do please?
JA: What's the model of your printer?
Customer: My printer is a Brother DCP 195C
JA: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?
Customer: I can open the lid OK Yes I am told the Printer is in Error Mode
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think thats all - is there anything else the Expert will need to know?
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The Printer says "cannot detect"
Expert:  Rafi replied 6 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is Rafi. I am happy to be assisting you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating

Expert:  Rafi replied 6 days ago.

You would need to reset the device. Please follow the steps listed here: https://www.odwyerofficesupplies.com/how-to-reset-the-brother-dcp-195c-printer/