VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

When printing there are blank horizontal and vertical lines

When printing there are blank horizontal and vertical lines in the print
JA: Does your printer have a self-cleaning feature? (If so, you may have to run this several times to see results.)
Customer: have run the cartridge cleaner 3 times
JA: When did you last replace the ink or toner? Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges (if applicable)?
Customer: I use the automatic ordering and it has been a little while since I needed new inks. I have not tried wiping the metal contacts
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I do not think so

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I ran the trouble shooter for hp envt 6234 and run the cartridge cleaner 3 times.

Can you please elaborate the issue so that I may assist you further?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have tried printing several times and the print quality diagnostic pages show irregular wording in black ink. i have also tried the align printer set up

Sometimes an inkjet printer's cartridges will cause streaks. This happens when the cartridge nozzles become clogged and distribute an uneven amount of ink onto the page. If your printer uses cartridges that have the printer "heads" built into them, those could be dirty and need cleaning.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have cleaned the printer heads and printed the align cartridges it does seem better. I need to try some other printing to be sure. I will get back to you if the problem is ongoing.