Rafi
Rafi, Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

Got new hp comp want to link to hp printer asked for wps pin

Customer Question

got new hp comp want to link to hp printer asked for wps pin looked aall sides and base cant find it
JA: What HP model do you have?
Customer: 5640
JA: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?
Customer: just until thurs was use this lap top no problem
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: sorry do you mean the printer dont know poss never
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rafi replied 6 months ago.

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer. an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. I am Rafi and I will try to do my best to help you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a few minutes to review your question.

Expert:  Rafi replied 6 months ago.

The WPS Pin is located on your wifi router and not the printer. There should be a sticker on your wifi router that says WPS. If there is not one it means your router does not support wireless printing.