Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Just installed a new HP Deskjet 2600 All-in-One series. It

Just installed a new HP Deskjet 2600 All-in-One series. It prints ok from Microsoft Office Word but won't print from my emails.
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: Desk-top. "Zoostorm"
JA: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?
Customer: I've just installed it, and am now checking everything is working.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Windows 10 was installed 2 weeks ago, replacing Windows 7.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please make sure that you are selecting the right printer name when printing from email.

Also, try accessing your email using Google Chrome or any other browser than Edge and then try printing.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Situation unchanged. I can print from Office Word but not from my emails.

May I know the browser you are using? Is it Microsoft Edge?

I apologize that I cannot contact you by phone right now. Instead, can I access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry, no idea

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Phone me when you can, please, asap

I apologize that I cannot contact you by phone right now. Maybe some other expert can help you by contacting you by phone. Please wait for some time.

Experience: Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

Connected, In case we get disconnected, dial (###) ###-####/p>

For UK its - 44(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm still waiting. If you don't phone me within 15 minutes, I shall contact my bank to have the payments nullified.

Dial 44(###) ###-####/p>