Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

Previously installed settings for Pixma MG5750 successfully.

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Previously installed settings for Pixma MG5750 successfully. Have moved house and attempted to print at new location, simply get repeat error message "printer not responding" for any items in the print queue. Any ideas? Thanks in adavnce!
JA: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?
Customer: Believe so - will restart & confirm now...
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: Possibly at time of set up... May 2019?
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just checked print queue after restarting printer - also cancelled the opening print job, but queue remains as-is...
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please