Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I HAVE RUN OUT OF INK AND CANNOT USE MY PRINTER. PLEASE

I HAVE RUN OUT OF INK AND CANNOT USE MY PRINTER. PLEASE URGENTLY SEND FURTHER SUPPLY.
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: DESKJET3630
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: SINCE LAST THURSDAY
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ANY UPDATE. BEEN ON THE PHONE TO YOU NOW FOR 20 MINUTES WAITING TRO TALK TO SOMEONE.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: ALL WE NEED ARE NEW CARTRIDGES

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You can place a rushed order of HP instant ink by vising their online Store at this link - https://store.hp.com/us/en/cv/instantink

-------------

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
HAVE YOU ARRANGED TO SEND US THE NEW CARTIRDGES SO AS WE CAN USE THE PRINTER ????