Dustin Stroh
Dustin Stroh,
Experience:  Owner at (Self) Personal Computer Pros)
105381830

My Rexel Shredder works in reverse but not forward, Rexel

Customer Question

My Rexel Shredder works in reverse but not forward
JA: What's the brand and model of your shredder? How old is it?
Customer: Rexel about 5 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your shredder? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Stopped sunday 9/02/20
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Cleared the collection box and unraveled the paper in the cutting blades
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin Stroh replied 18 days ago.

Hello my name is Dustin (20+ year expert). Welcome to Justanswer.com a paid Q&A tech site, it would be my pleasure to assist you today with the Rexel Shredder only working in Reverse

Clear any blockage by placing the power switch in "Auto" and pressing the "Manual Forward" button for about five seconds, if the shredder only works in reverse. The sensor at the center of the shredding console must be engaged to activate the forward shredding process.

That should solve your issue. If not it might be a mechanical issue.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
In the end solved the problem myself by going to Google. Please cancel my membership with you and I will cancel the standing charge at my Bank please bill me for any reasonable charge for your attempt to help me. Thanks