Kyle
Kyle, Printer Engineer
Experience:  Technology Consultant at KA Helpdesk
107309638

I have a DCP-7055W which was working fine wirelessly until

I have a DCP-7055W which was working fine wirelessly until last night. I uninstalled and reinstalled successfully to my Dell PC. The WLAN report also shows Connection OK.
I can print via the USB cord but not without. Also the CC4 scanner does not work with or without the cord and shows OFFLINE.
Please can you help?
Hi There, you are through to Kyle from Just Answer. Two moments while I review your case.
Can you please confirm that you have assigned the device an IP address and then connected to your network?Kyle
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I input the up addresses and that is when I had confirmation of being correctly installed and connection ok

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1e6ec5ca-502e-4758-82cc-b19489cfe7fa

As discussed I have configured your printer and all is well.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Kyle