Engineer1010
Engineer1010, Engineer
Experience:  MS Electrical and Computer Engg.
16465236

Jusayingst explaned once keeps saying replace ink which I

Customer Question

jusayingst explaned once keeps saying replace ink which I did still say replace ink went web they told me clean the cartriges sorry about spellings
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: hp22620
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: 5 weeks
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: about a year
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no only i am old lady
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kyle replied 18 days ago.
Hello! I'm Kyle from Just Answer and today I will be helping you to find a solution to your problem.

I have helped hundreds of customers resolve their issues and I will do the same for you so don't worry you are in safe hands.

Please give me a few moments to further review this issue.

Two moments please....
Expert:  Kyle replied 18 days ago.

No worries on the spelling, I am happy to help here.

Can you confirm that you have replaced the cartridges with the correct authentic cartridges from HP please?

The correct cartridge is - Black: HP 304 - Tri-colour: HP 304

Please confirm if you have and if required I will provide you with some other things that you can try to resolve the issue.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
yes
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
don't want any more to pay
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
just waiting for the response from you the only response I could not read as it was out of vocus
Expert:  Kyle replied 18 days ago.
Ok in this case, HP would advise you replace the ink cartrdges, if you have already done this then please send the cartdridges back to the reseller and they will get this replaced as the cartridges are likely to be faulty.

Is there anything further that I can assist with?
Expert:  Kyle replied 17 days ago.
Hi There!

I have not heard from you so I am going to assume that you no longer require my assistance.

If you need anything further please do contact us again and we will be happy to help.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Have a great day.