Mian-Wisal Ahmad
Mian-Wisal Ahmad,
Experience:  Field Engineer at DWP Group
107108665

I’m not seeing A3 in my paper sizes, HP OFFICE JET 7500A,

Customer Question

I’m not seeing A3 in my paper sizes
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: HP OFFICE JET 7500A
JA: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?
Customer: Today
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: A while I guess... I’m now working on a Remote Desktop
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Mian-Wisal Ahmad replied 11 days ago.

Hi, my name is Mian-Wisal. Welcome to Just Answer. I understand how you feel. That sounds frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Can you please confirm from which application you are trying to print A3 size and which operating system in your computer system?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Trying to print from Blubeam PDF
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Are you still there?

To fix this problem try the following steps.

First, unplug the USB cable from the printer is present.
Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP printer entries and uninstall them.
Now go to Control panel – Devices and printer – Select all the printer entries and remove the device.

Restart your computer.

Click the bottom-left Start button on the desktop, type device manager in the search box and tap Device Manager on the menu.
Once in the device manager, click on the view tab in the top & choose “Show hidden devices”.

Then from the device manager list, check the entries under “Printer” – If there are any entries, please right click and choose “uninstall” – In the confirm device un-install pop-up, make sure you select the box which says “Delete the driver software for this device".
Also, check the entries under "printer queue" and "imaging devices" and repeat the same exercise.
Delete any printer entry or any entry which says “Unknown device”.

Once done, close device-manger.

Then press the "windows key" + "r" to get the "Run" window open - Type "printui.exe /s" and press enter.
Under print server properties, go to drivers - remove any entry there as well.

Again, go to Run window, type – “c:/programdata” – Go to Hewlett Packard folder, remove any printer related folders & files.
Once done you can try cleaning out your temporary files and cached files.
You can try using automated applications like ccleaner software's that you can download from the http://www.filehippo.com.
Now restart your computer again.

Open the Run window again, type “services.msc” and press ok to get services window.
Scroll down to “Remote Procedure Call (RPC)” – right-click and go to properties.
Make sure the service is started and startup type is “Automatic”.

Now scroll up and go to “Function Discovery Provider Host” – right-click and select properties – Change the startup type to “manual” and start the service.
Repeat the same exercise on “Function Discovery Resource Publication” as well.

Then, click on this link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-officejet-7500a-wide-format-e-all-in-one-printer-series-e910/4083647/swItemId/mp-109374-3 to download and install the drivers.