Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B,
Experience:  ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line at Peopleware
72451768

I have tried to print on my hp envy 5000but although it

Customer Question

I have tried to print on my hp envy 5000but although it makes all the proper noises the paper comes out clean. I have cleaned the cartriges but to no avail
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: hp envy5000
JA: How long has this been going on with your ENVY5000?
Customer: as i am a very low user it is quite a while since i have printed the first page i printed today printed but the lines were smeared so i cleaned the ink but after that it just would not print anything even on the machine itself
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jeffrey B replied 9 days ago.

Hello, my name is*****'m happy to assist you today with your hp envy 5000, Lets get started!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

please install the drivers and firmware here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-5000-all-in-one-printer-series/14095644

Can we please try the following:

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey