Robert H
Robert H, Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I’ve run out of ink, HP Envy 5010, inknhas always arrived in

Customer Question

I’ve run out of ink
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: HP Envy 5010
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: inknhas always arrived in good time befote
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: i don’t know
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just want ink sending
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert H replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! 😊

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand you are having issues with HP Instant Ink. Check the Ink Shipment section of your HP Instant Ink account page to see when your next shipment is estimated to ship. If that isn't working, there may be an issue with your account on the back end, for which you will need to speak directly with HP Instant Ink Support. You can reach out to them at no charge!

Please call 1‑855‑785‑2777 option 1

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Customer/p>

(Your friendly expert)