Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Printer assdisdtant tool, Canon TS5151, 5 days, I've only

Customer Question

Printer assdisdtant tool
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Canon TS5151
JA: How long has this been going on with your TS5151?
Customer: 5 days
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: I've only had it a few weeks and I do not have a smart phone
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: As long as it will treat me like a novice
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 15 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Once you install and run that assistant Tool it will guide you to install the printer on your device. You do not need a smart phone, rather you can do that from your computer. Here is the link to download the drivers on your computer - https://www.canon-europe.com/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_ts_series/pixma-ts5151.html

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Canon TS5151

You do not need a smart phone, rather you can do that from your computer. Here is the link to download the drivers on your computer - https://www.canon-europe.com/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_ts_series/pixma-ts5151.html