Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

What other printer uses Epson Stylus SX235W inks, At the

Customer Question

What other printer uses Epson Stylus SX235W inks
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: At the moment an Epson Stylus SX235W printer I am thinking about buying a new printer, I have some cartridges for the above printer that's why I need to know what other printers use these caridges
JA: How long has this been going on with your Stylus?
Customer: one week. I wouldn't bother having it repaired, it's about 10 years, that is why I need to know what printer uses the same cartridges and buy it
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Haven't done any updating
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 17 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Those inks from that printer are compatible with these following models:

Epson Stylus SX230, SX235W, SX420W, SX425W, SX435W, SX445W, SX525WD, SX620FW

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

-----------------