Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Tried to change ink cartridge, replaced the wrong one. Now

Customer Question

Tried to change ink cartridge, replaced the wrong one. Now get repeated message Turn off power then back on again. No joy, cartridge carrier stuck at right hand side.
JA: What's the model of your printer?
Customer: Canon MP630
JA: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?
Customer: I can open the lid yes, but the cartridges are stuck behind the RH side.Error message C000
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 17 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You should replace all of them and then unplug from the power and then plug it back in to re-initiate the setup

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thanks, ***** *****
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 16 days ago.

You're welcome, Pleasure assisting you.

--

Hope that helps you out today, Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you. Thank you

If needed, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Pleasure assisting you.