Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have recently bought an XP352 & do not know how to replace

Customer Question

I have recently bought an XP352 & do not know how to replace used cartridge. Can you help?
JA: What's the model of your printer?
Customer: XP352
JA: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?
Customer: No error messages. Lid easy to open
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 15 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

This video will help you replace the cartridge - watch this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzwSDN3zI7k

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.