Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! 😊
Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand you want to start printing from your iPad.
Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app's share icon — or. — or tap .
- Scroll down and tap. or Print. ...
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
Please check here for additional guidance and tutorials to assist you:
Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.
If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!
(Your friendly expert)