Robert H
Robert H, Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I have a Canon i-Sensys LBP611Cn bought in September 1917. I

Customer Question

I have a Canon i-Sensys LBP611Cn bought in September 1917. I piece of paper jammed which I removed but it will not now print. It has an LCD control and monitor screen but I am 84 and have tried several buttons to no avail. Is it possible to run me through a sequence. I have removed paper before without a problem. I should appreciate your help!
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: It is an i-Sensys LBP611Cn bought in September 1917.
JA: How long has this been going on with your printer?
Customer: I have had occasionally to remove jammed paper but have done so without any problem. It has always printed afterwards and is a very good printer.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: I am sorry, I do not understand. I am 84 and can follow your instructions!
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, absolutely nothing, thank you.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My pc is going away for service tomorrow morning so a reply before then would be helpful. Thank you.
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Sometimes a paper jam error persists even though there is no jammed paper (false paper jam). Reset the printer, which might clear a false paper jam error, and then try to print again. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer. Unplug the power cord from the power source.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

(Your friendly expert)