Mian-Wisal Ahmad
Mian-Wisal Ahmad, Engineer
Experience:  Field Engineer at DWP Group
107108665

My Canon Pixma Pro will not print. States the ink is empty

Customer Question

My Canon Pixma Pro will not print. States the ink is empty but isn't and see's the print I want to make but tells me there are 0 copies.
JA: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?
Customer: no none
JA: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?
Customer: new
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mian-Wisal Ahmad replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** to Just Answer. I understand how you feel. That sounds frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Canon printer ink error message indicating that your ink is low or empty. You can bypass these error messages by holding down your printer's RESUME, STOP/RESET, or COLOR START button for 5 to 15 sec. The ink monitor will shut off, the printer will stop blinking, and the printer itself will resume printing.