Robert H
Robert H, Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

My CANON MG 3650 printer has stopped working. I have the

Customer Question

My CANON MG 3650 printer has stopped working. I have the orange light flashing on the control panel.. The printer has also stopped printing from my computer. I recently had a paper jam.
JA: What Canon model do you have?
Customer: MG3650
JA: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?
Customer: only the last day
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Don't Understand the question. I have been using this set up for a couple of years now. If you would like to come on to my PC I would be happy
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want to use my system again
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today!

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you w

hatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand you see a triangle error message. When an error occurs in printing such as the machine is out of paper or paper is jammed, a troubleshooting message is displayed automatically. Take the appropriate action described in the message.

When an error occurs, the Alarm lamp flashes orange and a Support Code (error number) is displayed on the computer screen.

Please try to clear any paper jams.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Customer/p>

(Your friendly expert)