Vincent Breeuwsma
Vincent Breeuwsma, Engineer
Experience:  IT projectmanager at Sanoma
102644703

Changed ink cartridges and when switched printer back on

Customer Question

changed ink cartridges and when switched printer back on error code C000
JA: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?
Customer: came up. Switched printer off and on several times but still not working yes
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: have had machine about 5 years? but never updated it
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was renewing two colours which I have done hundreds of times with out any problem!!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Vincent Breeuwsma replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** it is a pleasure to help you today. I understand these problems can be frustrating but I will do my best to solve this as fast as possible for you.Error C000 has also been known to be caused by poorly seated or unseated ink tanks. A method that can be used to try and fix Error C000 is to open the printer door and make sure that all of the printer's ink tanks are properly seated.