Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

My cameo silouhette is not recognising any of my printers

Customer Question

hi my cameo silouhette is not recognising any of my printers and my memory is low
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: i have an hp
JA: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?
Customer: envy 5532
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: and a pixma ts5050
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it works if i print something from word or from my phone just not with my cameo sillouhette
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

That is a corrupted printer driver, kindly uninstall the current printer driver and the re-install a new one from the manufacturers website at this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-5530-e-all-in-one-printer-series/5304881/model/5373124

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.