Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I am not a high user of my printer, the one time I need it,

Customer Question

I am not a high user of my printer, the one time I need it, it is so convoluted, complicated, wasting more than two hours on trying to get it to talk to the init, I am over 80 and do have problems with IT, But this is redicullous ! It looks like HP have created a obsolecent factor into there products. Sory Pete, Can i use your first name. My printer is HP Envy 4523 , i have the 'claim' code, I have te actal email address for the printer itself !***@******.***. help, David. By the way I have had a couple of strokes si I am a one fingered typit? a bit slow ok?
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: my number is *****
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: I did not know that was even required
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Go ahead. please do
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

That is a corrupted printer driver, kindly uninstall the current printer driver and the re-install a new one from the manufacturers website

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

-----------------