Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.
If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.
Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Let's start with a Printer Reset
(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.
(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.