Hi, my name isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your printer.
Please try the following and let me know the response.
1. Unplug all cables (including printer USB cable) and memory cards from the printer. Unplug the power cord, directly from the back of the printer while the printer is still turned on.
2. Unplug the other end of the cord from the power source. If there is a power module on the power cord, disconnect one end and reconnect it.
3. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Then, wait for two minutes.
4. After two minutes, plug the cord directly into a wall outlet (not a surge protector or battery backup as they can cause the printer to lose basic functionality over time).
5. Plug the power cord into the back of the printer.
6. The printer should automatically power back up. If it doesn't, turn it on with the power button.
7. Try making a photocopy (if your printer is an all-in-one printer) before connecting any other cables to the printer.
8. Connect any other needed cables to the printer.
Check if the issue persists.