Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I am trying to change the ink on my WF7610 but i keep

Customer Question

Hi, I am trying to change the ink on my WF7610 but i keep getting busy. try later message even though i have cleared all print jobs.
JA: What's the model of your printer?
Customer: WF7610
JA: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?
Customer: Just low ink. I can open the lid but the cann't get to the ink.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's it thank you.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Issue resolved.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

I suggest unplug for 30 minutes and then insert the new cartridges in there and then it will initialize

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.