VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

Put ink in hp2600 series,. But it keeps coming up printer

Customer Question

Put ink in hp2600 series,. But it keeps coming up printer blocked
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: HP 2600 series
JA: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?
Customer: Just started now
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: I have not
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Checked to see if any paper had got caught

Please, read carefully and follow my instruction, unplug all the cords connected to your printer including in the wall outlet for 5 minutes then plug in again

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please, read carefully and follow my instruction, unplug all the cords connected to your printer including in the wall outlet for 5 minutes then plug in againWith the printer in a ready state, press and hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons at the same time for three to five seconds. - The default wireless settings are restored, and the printer is placed in setup mode when the power button light and blue wireless light start blinking.