Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I've just replaced my cartridges and the black isn't working

Customer Question

I've just replaced my cartridges and the black isn't working it's a diferrent type to the one I;ve returned, shoyld it be?
JA: What's the model of your printer?
Customer: envy6200
JA: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?
Customer: no and no
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

If its a different type than the one you brought back then its most likey not compatible and the chips arent being recognized, you should replace with the same kind

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.