Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Locking bar holding printer inks snapped Whats the chance of

Customer Question

locking bar holding printer inks snapped Whats the chance of replacement? kodak
JA: What Kodak model do you have?
Customer: Verite 50
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kodak printer?
Customer: Just happened Looks like fatigue just below clamp
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: The brouser Firefox yesterday, Microsoft5 years ago
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really Love the printer ,a replacement for a 5300 about three years ago Anly complaint is the single side drive for paper is a bit touchy
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You cant replace the locking bar by it self. Its best to check with Kodak for an available printer head unit if they sell one - you can reach them at - https://www.kodak.com/us/es/corp/company/contact/default.htm

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.