VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

Have just bought a new black ink cartridge and it's not

Hi, Have just bought a new black ink cartridge and it's not printing. Have cleaned print heads and aligned, but nothing happening
JA: Does your printer have a self-cleaning feature? (If so, you may have to run this several times to see results.)
Customer: Yes I've cleaned it to primary and secondary levels
JA: When did you last replace the ink or toner? Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges (if applicable)?
Customer: It's a while ago but the old cartridge was printing happily on Friday
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: erm no not really thanks

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

I want you to remove all the cartridges unplug the power cord from the outlet after 5 minutes on it again then reinstall again the cartridges, If not work do it twice.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll do that thanks. Back later, Peter

You're welcome, Keep safe.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I've done what you suggested and auto cleaned the print heads. It's printing now, except leaving a blank line every 4 or 5 lines or so

How many times you perform a clean cycle of your printer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Today about 4 times

Whats make model of your printer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it's getting better slowly. I've sent a Word doc. To print at best quality and it's printing everything ok. I don't use it much but I would guess a regular regime big cleaning and printing documents will keep it healthy??:
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A regime of that should read

yes, Its recommended you print once every day.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Didn't know that thank you. And thank you for your help, it was much appreciated, Peter

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! Please remember to Give me a review of my service by selecting at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today.