Tech Expert
Tech Expert, Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

My Canon MG7700 printer suddenly stopped printing in the

Customer Question

Hi there - my Canon MG7700 printer suddenly stopped printing in the middle of a page. Perfect colours, then nothing. Since tried printing a page - nothing whatsoever.
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: Laptop.
JA: How long has this been going on with your MG7700?
Customer: It happened two days ago.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: I don't remember doing this. Where/how should I go about doing this?
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tech Expert replied 1 month ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your printer. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
May I know whom I am chatting with?

May I know if you are still connected with me?

Hello, I noticed you haven’t had time to respond to my inquiry, so based on the information you have given me, this is the best answer that I am able to provide at this time. If this does not solve your issue, please feel free to come back and provide me with more information and I will do my best to help you find a solution.

It appears that the printheads are clogged. Please click on the below link and follow the instructions on it to clean the printheads.

https://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/All/MG7700%20series/EN/BG/bg-maintenance1500.html

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Will try later. Thanks. Am away from computer right now.

You are welcome.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Have just done the deep clean. No colours printed whatsover - a blank piece of paper. What do you suggest? I think it will need taking in somewhere to be checked - but where can I do this at the moment?

I recommend you to visit nearby computer store and get it serviced once.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok, will do. Thanks.

You are welcome.