Kyle
Kyle, Printer Engineer
Experience:  Technology Consultant at KA Helpdesk
107309638

We’re trying to connect the computer to the printer the

We’re trying to connect the computer to the printer the computer is asking for a password ***** we have but it is saying that it is incorrect
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: Wireless
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: We haven’t updated the printer because because it is brand new
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Hello, I am Kyle and today I will be your I.T engineer from Just Answer a paid independent answering service. The Just Answer platform has a wide variety of experts available online including electricians, doctors and lawyers.Firstly, sorry to hear about your issue. I work in accordance with the troubleshooting guidelines issued by your manufacturer / service provider and will help you to get back up and running again.Please note: An automatic secure remote assistance request will be made by our system please do not accept this session as its very likely that we can resolve your issue via this chat without any additional charge to you.Please can you give me two moments to review your problem?

Ok I would advise downloading the latest software directly from the manufacturers website to resolve this.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don’t have a clue what your saying I’m not technical I’m just trying to connect my granddaughters now lap top to her new printer

No worries, whats the make and model of the printer please?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Epsom
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry epson
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
L3150

Please download and run the driver combo package from here. Complete the install and this work again - https://epson.com.jm/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/L-Series/Epson-L3150/s/SPT_C11CG86301

Do you still require my assistance?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
You do know the laptop and printer is my granddaughters and not mine do you not need her details
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I’m watching nothing is happening
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It’s working thank you so much for your patience excellent service would recommend again thank you

No worries, thanks for using Just Answer, have a great day!