Joseph Newman
Joseph Newman,
Experience:  Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
107060210

In the case of a disciplinary hearing by your employer can

in the case of a disciplinary hearing by your employer can they act as judge and jury

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today.

Joseph Newman,
Experience: Lead Technician at Maryville City Schools
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
how do you see things Joseph

Are you on a mac or pc?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have had no phone call
I made the request yesterday 9th Jun
So far no contact
PLEASE CANCEL ANY ORDER
THIS IS NOT A SERICE I NOW WISH TO FOLLOW

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

I'm a site user like you, so I don't have access to your account details or charges, but customer service would be glad to help you with that.

You can direct the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page.
Here's the link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Hi,. I'm so terribly sorry you haven't received a response from anyone yet. I've just come online and would like to help you Please use the reply box to let me know

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Benjie
This is an industrial relations quey in the UK
You are quite correct I have had no answers or phone call for which I presume I have been charged £21.00
Question is in the case of suspension can the emoyer act as accuser, judge and jury?

I am really sorry to inform you that your response has reached me while I am not available so I am forwarding this message back to our expert list and they can view everything that was sent above. There is no need to send any additional messages and you will receive an alert when they reply to you.