Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

We have a MX475 printer; we cannot connect the printer to

Customer Question

We have a MX475 printer; we cannot connect the printer to our Sky wife system; we need a password ***** our Canon printer to connect the two
JA: How are you connecting to your Canon printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: We would like to do this by WiFi but cannot find a button on our sky router we are then trying to use remote acces point. The canon WiFi appears in our settings list but requiring a password.
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: We just took it out of the box
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 7 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

That could be a corrupted printer driver, kindly uninstall the current printer driver and the re-install a new one from the manufacturers website

Next, turn off the printer for 45 minutes and then plug it back in for a reset.

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.