Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

My canon IXUS 285HS will not let me get out of the minature

Customer Question

my canon IXUS 285HS will not let me get out of the minature mode which I must have selected in error
JA: How long have you had your 285HS?
Customer: 7 days or so
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: All the instructions - it will not let me set to AUTO in the left hand side menu and shows no way of cancelling the minature mode
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 16 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You can reset it using this guide here - https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1065908/Canon-Ixus-285-Hs.html?page=120

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.