Tech Expert
Tech Expert, Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

I dont know how to connect my printer wirelessly. I have a

Customer Question

i dont know how to connect my printer wirelessly. I have a pixma MG3650
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: by USB
JA: When did you last update the printer driver software?
Customer: never - this is the secpnd printer I have had and wasnt able to connect the previous one eoither - I'm a complete technophobe
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Printers
Expert:  Tech Expert replied 7 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your printer. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
May I know whom I am chatting with?

Hello, I noticed you haven’t had time to respond to my inquiry, so based on the information you have given me, this is the best answer that I am able to provide at this time. If this does not solve your issue, please feel free to come back and provide me with more information and I will do my best to help you find a solution.

I understand that you need to connect the printer to wirelessly. If that is correct, I will be glad to help you in fixing the issue.
Please click on the below link and follow the instructions on it.

https://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/pixma_printer_wireless_connection_setup/mg3650_printer_wireless_connection_setup/#:~:text=Press%20%5BBlack%5D%20button%20(C,WPS%5D%20button%20within%202%20minutes.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Esther
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No i dont want a call thanks

Please ignore the pop up. The remote assistance is optional. If you are not interested with the remote assistance let me help you to fix the issue through this chat window without any additional charges.

Kindly follow the above instructions.